2019 STIHL FB 131
Call for Price
A professional-grade bed redefiner with simplified starting, long run times, and more.
Give landscaping a crisp, clean edge with the STIHL FB 131 bed redefiner. With its large 710 cc fuel tank and low-emission engine, this professional-grade redefiner delivers long run times without sacrificing an ounce of performance. It features a vertical pleated air filter for better filtration and STIHL exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPM when air filter begins to clog. And thanks to its simplified starting procedure, you can get working faster. Its “line of sight" indicator allows for precision, while its adjustable depth wheel ensures a consistent cutting depth. Professional landscapers will love the power, run time and durability of the FB 131 bed redefiner - only from STIHL.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger's guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable depth wheel: The adjustable depth wheel allows user to control the depth of the cut.
- Stop Switch: With the Stop Switch, the equipment's ignition is always ready for starting. Products with this feature shut off easily by pressing and holding down the switch. When the switch is released, it returns to the start position automatically, reducing the number of steps needed to start the product.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open" guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Blade Cutting Depth: Up to 66 mm (2.6 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.09 4,800 rpm
- Weight*: 7.8 kg (17.2 lb.)
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- 17.2 lb. (7.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.0 oz. (710 cc)