2019 Little Wonder Pro Vac SP 5612-12-01
Call for Price
Self-Propelled for Proven Productivity in Speed, Maneuverability, and Comfort.
Proven productivity. Move faster, maneuver better and get the job done quicker. Self-propelled with the industry’s largest bag PLUS front swivel wheels make clearing litter, leaves and debris effortless. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Powered to perform. Honda® GX270 engine and worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2 transmission.
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Industry-leading suction - Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don't just sew in a bag liner, you install a "windshield". Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40" unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts - no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid 'scalping' and 'digging in' on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 5612-12-01
- Engine: GX270 Honda®
- Engine Displacement: 270cc / 9hp
- Fuel Capacity: 6.4 qt.
- Bag Design: Top filling, 26 in. diameter, single lever release
- Bag Capacity: 8 bushel /74 .47g al.(US)
- Blade Design: Efficient shredding
- Impeller: 16 3/4 in. dia., 5 blades 1/4 in. thick
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, Hydro-Gear® T2
- Speed (Forward / Reverse): 0-4.2 MPH F/ O- 1.8 MPH R
- Drive Wheels: 13 in. turf tread tires - rear
- Front Wheels: Heavy-duty casters standard - front
- Weight: 280 lb.
- Length: 72 in.
- Width: 29 in.
- Height: 40 in.
- Nozzle Type: Height adjustable, floating
- Nozzle Width: 29 in.
- Optional Hose: 12 ft.
- Warranty: 2-year commercial
- 280 lb.
- Engine Power
- 9 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.4 qt.