2019 Bear Cat CH9540HM 9 Inch PTO Chipper
Power take offs on utility tractors have become a primary source for much of the work around farms, orchards, golf courses, etc. Any place where you need to turn a pile of branches into a pile of chips.
You choose - self feed or hydrostatic hydraulic feed for infinite feed settings - these chippers mount on your three point hitch and hook directly to the PTO for quick setup and power on demand.
Rotating 360 degrees, the 8 inch round discharge chute gives you accurate control over the flow of chips produced. The 30 x 1 inch thick, 275 pound dynamically-balanced disc, adjustable 4-sided anvil, four reversible chipper blades. The feed roller on the CH9540H is 15 inches in diameter, containing 10 knife blades for enhanced powerful feeding. A hydraulic jack is mounted on the hydraulic feed system for ease of maintenance. Plate steel construction means solid performance for hundreds of hours, and maintenance is enhanced by a hinged disc cover that provides wide open access to the chipper blades and disc.
*NOTE - For Use On Tractors with PTO Horsepower Ratings From 35 hp to 60 hp
- Hydraulic Controller: Manual
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Auto Feed: No
- Chute Opening: 30 in. x 31 in.
- Chipping Blades: 4 Reversible Heat-treated
- Rotor Size/Weight: 30 in. x 1.25 in./275 lb.
- Max Chipping Capacity: 9 in.
- L x W x H: 70 in. x 50 in. x 93 in.
- Weight: 1,460 lb.
- Chute Throat: 9 in. x 9 in.
- PTO Input Power Range: 35-60 hp
- PTO Capable: Yes
- Drive Type: Triple-Banded Belt
- Chipping Capacity
- 9 in.